Thursday, February 12, 2009

If it were any worse it'd be a pickle . . .



I'm still in my self-pity streak. But it's getting better! Today I had an obsession with pepinos, yes that's right cucumbers. Why? cus my neighbor was blasting some Shakira and I heard the "y ahora estas aqui, queriendo ser feliz, cuando no te importo un pepino tu destino." And I realized that perfectly summed up the way i've been feeling the last couple of days. Como que nada me importa un pepino It's almost like I like to be a downer. But only I don't, or at least I've got some sick excuse of being a realist.(Yes that's what a bonafide pessimist would say, I guess)

Anyway I met with Celina Rodriguez today because after 5 weeks I needed to get the "internship" contract papers signed. I like how she wrote down that I work 6 hours a day 3x a week so I could meet my minimum 150 hours required to get credit. Man, I'm one hard worker! hahaha. But yeah, after five weeks of being "on-air" I finally get to see the radio station. Yep, I'll be going to Frisco tomorrow at 4:20 am (No I'm not driving, she's supposed to pick me up. Yet somehow I have a gut feeling she'll leave stranded at 4 am in the morning next to the freeway waiting. Faith, though. Gotta have faith)I finally get to see what this famous radio station looks like. Oh the excitement :) Well I'm off to sleep my 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment